Following the recent government announcement that restrictions are to formally ease, as of Monday 28th February we will no longer be asking for any proof of a negative test result or vaccination upon entry to Rough Trade events.
That said, we strongly encourage you to be considerate of others who may be more vulnerable during these times and to carry on exercising caution to create a safe space for everyone.
Whilst these guidelines are no longer law, we reserve the right to remove individuals from our venue if they disrespect our staff or customers or go out of their way to create what we feel is an unsafe environment.
With an exciting and varied events schedule back in full swing across our stores, we would like to take a further opportunity to say thank you to our wonderful customers for your understanding, courtesy and care that ensured we kept our event spaces operating and our staff and store communities safe.
In order to give everyone peace of mind when attending shows and shopping in our stores, we encourage all of our customers to continue to do the following:
● Please do regular lateral flow tests (especially before attending a show)
● Do not attend or visit the store if you have COVID-19 symptoms or have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19
● Wash hands regularly and use hand sanitiser
● Be respectful of your fellow customer’s personal space
● Please feel free to wear a mask if you would prefer.
Our live spaces will be open at full capacity and our staff will continue to wear masks and take regular lateral flow tests. Hand sanitiser will also remain readily available throughout our stores.
We can't wait to see you at the next show.