We are delighted to announce that Rough Trade East, Rough Trade West, Rough Trade Bristol and Rough Trade Nottingham will re-open their store doors on Monday 12th April 2021!
All stores will be open 10am-7pm Monday-Saturday and 11am-5pm Sunday.
Our shop floor teams are excited to be back and open in full force, with hundreds of new releases and recent highlights across music and books to shout about. Expect a new layout to our LP and CD catalogue and plenty of fresh Rough Trade Vintage stock for the crate diggers...
All Click & Collect orders will be fulfilled as normal. If you cannot visit us in-store, we are still open online 24/7 at roughtrade.com for delivery.
If you haven't already, why not sign up to our newsletter to receive all the latest news, direct to your inbox.
Dates for your diaries: Record Store Day Drops will return for 2021 on Saturday 12th June and Saturday 17th July. Keep an eye on our blog for more news coming soon.
Please note, in line with government guidance, we will continue to observe safety measures, to ensure the wellbeing of both our customers and staff.
We will be implementing the following across all four locations:
- Gloves and hand sanitiser will be provided to anyone entering our stores.
- Masks to be worn at all times.
- We will operate a limited store capacity.
- Floor markings will be present to ensure 2m social distancing is maintained at all times.
- All toilets will be out of use.
- All cafe and bar areas continue to be be closed until further notice.
A HUGE thank you once again for your continued support and patience over the last few months and we cannot wait to welcome you back in store soon.
See you at the counter!
Photo by Naz Stone