We are very pleased to announce that Rough Trade NYC will be reopening on Wednesday June 24th, at 12pm.
In order to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our customers and staff, we will be implementing safety measures in line with the latest government guidance:
- All shoppers must wear a mask inside our store.
- Gloves and hand sanitizer will be provided to anyone entering our store.
- We will operate at limited store capacity.
- Floor markings will be present to ensure 6 feet social distancing is maintained at all times.
- Protective screens will be installed at all till points.
- Strictly card-only transactions.
- All toilets will be out of use.
- Cafe area continues to be closed until further notice.
Please note that at first, we will be observing limited store hours; Wednesday to Sunday 12pm-6pm. We will remain closed on Monday and Tuesday.
All Click & Collect orders will be fulfilled as normal, 7 days a week 12pm-6pm.
If you cannot travel to our store, we are always open online 24/7 at roughtrade.com.
Thank you for your continued support and patience over the last few months and we very much look forward to welcoming you in store soon!